Monday 5 November 2012

5 Richest People of 2012



Internet surfing is my hobby. Getting knowledge is my passion. I don’t like to be a frog in a well. I want to know about different thing. I want to explore the word. To become a rich is dream of every one, so that one could enjoy the luxuries of life. Yesterday I came across a list of richest people in the world. I would like to share with you people.
Carlos Slim Helu
 

Age: 72
Net worth: $69 billion
Martial status: Widowed, 6 children
Country of citizenship: Mexico
William Gates

Age: 56
Net worth: $ 61 billion
Martial status: Married, 3 children
Country of citizenship: USA

Warren Buffett
 
Age: 81
Net worth: $ 44 billion
Martial status: Widowed, remarried, 3 children 
Country of citizenship: United States

Bernard Arnault

Age: 63
Net worth: $ 41 billion
Martial status: Married, 5 children
Country of citizenship: France

Amancio Ortega

Age: 75
Net worth: $ 37.5 billion
Martial status: Married; 3 children
Country of citizenship: Spain


0 comments:

Post a Comment